Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

31. Meet my high school sweetheart

After I got done wasting time with Fraser, I began to focus my attention on James*. James was a couple years younger than I was, and we both played basketball together. Me and my friend Haley* both noticed James the first day of school. We looked at our other girl friends and said "DAMN! When did James get HOTT?! What happened to the little chubby kid that used to play baseball?!" And yes, he was very hot. He had slimmed up over the summer and his hair got lighter with the sun and his eyes were just as beautifully blue as before. James and I first started talking to each other every now and then just as friends, and then once basketball season started we talked more and more.

At first he was with some other girl, but they were just "talking"...you know how high school romance goes. First you're "talking," then you're "together"...DUMB. Anyways, so he and this other girl were "talking," and then somehow after the second week of basketball games, he and her were no longer talking and he and I exchanged numbers and were talking and/or texting almost every single night.

I'm not exactly sure when we decided we were "together," but the next thing I knew we were spending quite a bit of time together.

James' story is a very long and complicated one, so I just wanted to introduce you to him for today. Stay tuned!

My name is Blake*, and I would have never thought I would let someone my brother's age sweep me off my feet.

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment