Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

28. Short lived flings

After my break up with Henry*, I did hang out with one guy for a couple weeks during the summer. I met him at one of my softball tournaments, but it wasn't anything to get excited over.

Junior year started a year of uncertainty for me. I was really contemplating quitting softball, and it didn't help that Henry and I were still talking to each other every now and then. But then, the third day of school, I noticed a cute boy. Enter Forest*. Forest was the new guy in town, so of course he had everyone's attention. I don't really know how Forest and I ended up talking, but we exchanged numbers and soon began text messaging each other constantly. He and I went on one date that lasted a good majority of the day. We went to the mall and window shopped, and then went to a drive-in movie. We jokingly got into a fight and turned our backs to each other (while laying down). Next thing I know, we're both waking up and seriously being like WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL ASLEEP?!

However, as quickly as our infatuation started, it ended just as quickly. He told me that I was way too clingy and obsessive and texted and called way too much...ummm okay. That's cool. I just kinda let it roll off my shoulders and said whatever to it, we had just started hanging out so it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Plus there was a cute freshman (James*) that I had been looking at from pretty much the first day of school, because when he was a kid, he was cute. But then he got into high school and started growing in height, and he was HOT. But James is another story that's going to take up multiple posts :) stay tuned!

My name is Blake*, and what is this mess about me obsessively calling and texting?! Homie, you called just as much as I did!!

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent


Update on the boys in this entry:
Surprisingly, Forest and I maintained a friendship through our graduation. You get to hear more about him later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment