Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

29. The beginning of a little longer short-lived fling

In my excitement to get to the story about James*, I almost forgot about Fraser*. AHHHH FRASER. Honestly, Fraser was BAD NEWS. I met Fraser when some friends and I headed into town one weekend. There was one specific avenue that lots of people would cruise down and show off their pimped out rides and motorcycles. Fraser was definitely a motorcycle guy. My friends and I had stopped for some drinks at one of the gas stations along the road, and Fraser and his buddies were in the parking lot. As we were walking back to our car, they cat called at us. We, being the 16/17/18 year old girls that we were giggled and hurriedly went back to our cars. We thought that would be the end of that. No no. Instead, the guys gave us about a half a block head start before they started riding after us, Fraser on his bike and the other guys in the truck.

We cruised up and down the road a few times before we stopped back at the gas station to fill up before we headed back home. Apparently they had been cruising behind us a majority of the night and followed us to the gas station again. Fraser came up to me and asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. I respectfully declined, and told him that if he wanted to take me for a ride, he'd meet me at the same place next week.

A week went by, and me and my girls headed back out to drive again (you can definitely tell gas was much cheaper then...). We didn't think we'd see them again, but sure enough, Fraser was there like he promised. And like I promised, I went for a ride with him. I made him give me his helmet, and off we went. He had taken my friend Haley* on a ride the week before. While we were out on our little ride, he and I stopped at one point and just talked for a little bit. He told me that while he enjoyed meeting all of us, he really liked that I didn't just hop on his bike ride away and made him wait a week. We then headed back to my friends, and they actually kind of got mad for how long we were away....needless to say, Fraser and I exchanged numbers before I headed home. Fraser called me by the end of the night it was fantastic. He was so sexy, and he had a bike. This was the first "bad boy" that I had ever been infatuated with.

Well now that you know the background of how Fraser and I met, I'll leave him be for now. Even though Fraser was pretty short-lived, he was a lot of fun and the three months we were together were pretty fun too! (Until the end, obviously.)

Stay tuned for more about Fraser!

My name is Blake*, and why do all women love a bad boy?!

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment