Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

24. Sexually active teens

Now I know that from my last post, it seemed like ALL Henry* and I did was fight. And we did fight quite a bit, but there were good days as well.

Even though I had sex way too young and it hurt like hell, eventually I got to where it wasn't so bad. I'm not one of those people that will say the more I had sex, the more I enjoyed it because it really was a few years later that I got to where I WANTED sex bad. But me being the good girlfriend that I was, played along.

I remember one night in particular that Henry and I did our usual date - dinner at our local hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, and then we decided to rent a movie to take back to his place. Then we got to talking on the way home, and he asked if I wanted to have sex before we went back. Sure!

We drove for about 45 minutes all through the country back roads to try to find a spot that was secluded enough for us to park his car. We seriously drove past the place we ended up stopping three times before he finally stopped there. I finally convinced him to stop or it wasn't going to happen. So we stopped. And we did.

*****

On a completely different occasion, Henry and I were just hanging out in his room (door open) listening to music. We started talking about getting busy, and then kinda got after it. Not full-on sex, but the fun stuff leading up to it. While I was helping Henry out, his twin brother Heath* walked in on us. Heath then jumped on the bed as I scooted up the bed to cover Henry up. Heath could be an ass like that sometimes.

*****

And here's one more embarrassing story pertaining to mine and Henry's sex life.

One night, Henry and I were hanging out in his room. I had brought over a camera and we were taking pictures together. This very rarely happened (us taking pictures), so I loved every second of it. This was also back before everyone and their mother had a digital camera, so he told me he couldn't wait to get them developed to see how good we looked together. Then he kept telling me how pretty I was and stuff like that. He knew how to sweet talk with the best of them.

Next thing I know, Henry and I are deep into foreplay when his dad barges into his room. We both freeze, and his dad goes "Uhhh Henry, when you're done there, come in the living room. We need to talk." I was super embarrassed. Henry looks at me and said "You heard him; we can finish up." UHH NO THANK YOU,  HENRY. I'm not about to "finish up" when your dad just walked in on us. I made him go in the living room to see what his dad wanted to talk to him about.

I thought the way the dad barged in, we were going to get in HUGE trouble and his dad was going to call my mom. Henry said that his dad just wanted to tell him that his oldest brother would be in town the next week, and what the plans were as far as that was concerned. Henry then left to come back to the room and he goes "Oh and Henry, next time, just lock your door. Or wait until I go to bed."

And that was it. I was still super embarrassed and could hardly look at his dad at all. But that was all he said about it.



So there you have it. Being sexually active at a young age is dumb because you have to sneak around all the time and 9 times out of 10 you get caught and you will be super embarrassed.

My name is Blake*, and sex changes everything.

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment