Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 23, 2012

20. My first New Years Eve that involved alcohol

To be honest, I couldn't even tell you what Henry* got me for Christmas. I feel like it was probably something good. He was a pretty good gift giver, of all things. But we did spend New Years together. I really liked his mom a lot, and she invited me and my mom over for games for New Years. There were also drinks for everyone, and Heath* was there with his new girlfriend. I wasn't sure about the new girlfriend just because Heath had kind of broken the heart of one of my friends. This friend of mine is one of the nicest girls ever, so the fact that he kind of used her made it to where I didn't trust Heath too much.

However, the longer the night went on and the more intoxicated I started to feel, the more I liked her (this later became a good thing).

Henry and I spent a majority of the night just talking and being obnoxious. Then later in the night we kind of got into an argument. I don't remember what it was about or why, but I'm sure it was just because we were both drinking. We fought, I cried, and then we made up. I'm sure it was all just being ridiculous, but either way, it was a fight that shouldn't have happened. I feel like this was the beginning of the many fights that we had until our demise...but that's a story for a later day.

My name is Blake*, and drinking around another couple that tries to make PDA a competition could cause problems for you and your boyfriend (I'm almost positive that's what we fought about that night).

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment