Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2. At this point, Mom knew she was in for trouble.

I love guys. I love (almost) everything about them. I love the way they can chill and relax. I love that they can take 10 minutes to get ready and look amazing. I love that they like to show off to impress us girls (as long as it doesn't get out of hand). I absolutely love the way they smell.

When did I first start loving the opposite sex? At the age of 4. No seriously. I was a strange child and wanted to learn everything at a very young age. I got enrolled into a local pre-school at 4 years old, and had my first boyfriend within a month of being there. His name was Jordan*, and Jordan and I actually went to school together through high school. Oh how I LOVED Jordan! It was always Jordan this, and Jordan that, and Mom, Jordan and I got married today. Only I couldn't pronounce my R's very well so it was actually Mom, Jowdan and I got mawwied today.

To say I was boy crazy at that young age is putting it lightly. I became obsessed. Jordan and I finished out pre-school, but I don't think we were in the same kindergarten class. If we were, my attention swiftly changed to Toby*. Toby was the most beautiful boy I had ever laid eyes on (at the age of 5). He was super tall for a five year old, beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, and was impressed that I could read in kindergarten. He even let me read to him a couple times (you know that's love right there!) Ahh...I forgot about Toby.

All this happened before my parents' divorce, and soon after my kindergarten year, we were uprooted to the other side of the state to be near my father's family.

Little did I know, my cousins there would feed into my XY chromosome addiction...

My name is Blake*, and I've loved testosterone since I could tell a difference between a boy and a girl (get your minds out of the gutter people!)

 

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

Update on the boys in this entry:
Jordan and I were pretty good friends in high school. We hung out with the same crowd and went to a lot of functions together. He now has a kid, and I think he is still together with his baby mama. We don't hear from him too much these days.

I lost contact with Toby after I moved away, and actually didn't think of him until I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment