Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

15. I wish I could remember who was the highlight of my freshman year.

Sorry about that writing hiatus there. I let time slip away from me. Back to my story...

I really wish I had more to say about a boy while I was a freshman in high school. I can definitely remember a lot of highlights of the year, but I honestly don't remember too much about any boys. And while I was reading over my previous posts, I realized that I messed up the chronology again. Hugo* and Barry* happened the end of the summer AFTER my freshman year in high school, not the summer BEFORE freshman year.

You know, when you're a freshman, you just worry about trying to keep your head down and go unnoticed by some of the upperclassmen, especially when you play sports. That was me. For the most part. I know for a fact there was one senior boy in particular who I thought was absolutely gorgeous, and a couple of my older teammates found out and told him. I was super embarrassed. His name was Neil*. The only thing I can tell you about Neil is that he was this super skinny boy that played basketball, and that i met up with him again in college. So more on Neil later.

Other than Neil, I honestly don't remember any other boy being a highlight of my freshman year.

Next I will pick up the story after the Barry incident. This is where the boy/sex life starts to get interesting. Stay tuned!

My name is Blake*, and I'm sure there has GOT to be a reason why I've blacked out my first year in high school....


*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

No comments:

Post a Comment