Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 13, 2011

13. This is where I started my secrecy

Just before I started my freshman year in high school, I was, surprise surprise, crazy about Harry*.

So when Harry asked me to hang out with him and his friend Tim*, I definitely said yes without question.
Little did I know, he had also invited my friend Lizzie* over as well. I was never a big fan of Tim because he had broken a friend's heart, and he was sleazy. However, Harry knew that I wanted him, and  he wanted Lizzie, and he knew that because Lizzie and I were inseparable, he wouldn't be able to hang out with Lizzie without asking me over.

Thus, I got pawned off on Tim.

We got invited out to Tim's parent's house. Even though both Tim and Harry were only 15, they drove is in the family farm truck out to the farthest ends of Tim's land. The four of us watched the sunset and it was beautiful.

I should have known then that it was going to be disaster. Once we drove back to the house, Harry and Tim kind of cornered Lizzie and I into the shed. I. DID. NOT. WANT. THIS. AT. ALL. Tim kind of forced himself on me. I kissed him back, but every time he would try to do more, I would push him off. He kept pressing himself against me, saying, you're so pretty, look what you do to me...I wasn't buying it. Thank goodness my mom called me about 5 minutes into it and said she was about 5 seconds away. The four of us quickly ran out of the shed to meet my mom.

To this day, the four of us are the only ones that know about what went on.

My name is Blake*, and being forced on is shitty.

*all names have been changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent

Update on Tim:
I told you Tim was super sleazy. He ended up getting a girl pregnant while we were in high school, and then is still a deadbeat dad. I don't even know what he's doing now

No comments:

Post a Comment